I was wondering if I could find out a little bit about where this award comes from and I found this, which I found interesting.
So here are the Nomination Rules:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
(Done and again, thank both of you so much!)
- List the rules and display the award
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate around 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
So I guess it is time for #3:
1. I am a red head. I am a Taurus… And the combination can be really interesting and sometimes a bit hard to handle for my loved ones. But they are still here and so it can’t be too bad, right?
2. I do not like to share too many info about myself. I feel that you don’t need me to feed you information about myself. If you follow my blog and you read my post and maybe engage in a little chat when you comment, you will find out what you need to know about me. So this is actually not such an easy task for me 🙂
3. I always loved interaction with people. I love watching people. I love places like an airport or an event, where it is busy. I do not like to get squashed, but I love to watch people. Think about where they are coming from, where they are going, what their story might be… I always loved writing and I had my perfect job in Switzerland before we moved. But sometimes things don’t work out the way you want them to work out. But this will also just open another door for you and it is up to you if you embrace this new chance or not.
4. I love to entertain. I love to have friends over and I love my kids to have their friends over. I love a good meal and good company.
5. I hate nothing more than backstabbers, liars, people who talk behind your back. I tell you and you tell me and like this we can figure it out. If we do not talk about it, how can we get to the ground of it? Honest and fair critique is what I like. Honest people is what I want to have around me. Life was not always easy. And some of those hard times had a lot to do with backstabbers… jealousy and what ever… But that might be worth a proper post one day. But we made it and we are here and we keep going and we enjoy where we are and who we are.
6. I love my family. I feel I am home when they are around me. For me to be happy I need to be around my kids and my husband. Nature makes me happy. I met my husband in 2001 (officially… after he proposed to me and we were married for a while, we actually realized that we met about 1 year before and were introduced to each other. I guess the time was not right then…), we had our first date about 6 weeks after we met, he proposed about 4 weeks after we had our first date and we got married more or less 6 months after we had our first chat in 2001. People thought we were either crazy or that I would be pregnant. Well… crazy maybe. But I was not pregnant. We just both knew, that this was it. That we had found the one. And we are still here, still a unit.
7. I am enjoying writing this blog so much. You have no clue what it means to me. I don’t know if this is a personal enough info for you. It is for me. It is really a big thing and something that makes me happy and makes me feel like I found a little piece of me which was missing for a while.
But now it is time for me to have some more family time. It is getting late and we will watch some TV together and cuddle up on the sofa before it’s bedtime for my kids.
So it is all about me nominating blogs… and this is not easy as “Send Sunshine” already nominated a couple of the ones I had in mind. Well I will try it anyway:
Janey Does Blogging
Lucile De Godoy, on life
Off The Beaten Path: Being Silly In The City
From the sticks to the bricks and back again
Everybodys Gotta Be Somebody
Living in Momarchy
According to Courtney
And that is it. I can not come up with anybody else at the moment. So have a great day or a good night, wherever you guys are at the moment 🙂