I feel so honored.
Again I got nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. And not just by one blogger but actually by four! Thank you so much, Click Here To Read More, Marylin Munrow, Galesmind and Just Plain Ol’Vic for nominating me. You too inspire me daily!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog. Done, and thank you all so much again!
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do. Done!
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
6. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards. Done!
And now to the even more fun part, the 7 facts about me and the blogs that I choose:
My 7 facts:
1. I don’t like it if people are fake
2. I am kind of not really successful in growing plants… somehow I managed to grow an avocado tree though…
3. Christmas in summer still feels weird to me. Not because of the temperature but because of the fact that it is not getting dark early and all the lights don’t really have that much of an effect until late. 4. We start decorating out Christmas Tree (which is a fake one) on December 1st. The kids are allowed to hang up two ornaments each. Like this the tree is “growing” over time and they get really excited about it. And so do we… (I am just watching them putting them up while writing this)
5. I would totally love it if I could swim in the ocean in the morning and then go skiing in the afternoon.
6. The feeling of sitting on the back of a galloping horse is an amazing feeling and I miss it a lot.
7. I refuse giving up on believing in the good in this world
Now to the blogs in nominate. I will most probably not make it to 15. Not because there are less then 15 out there who inspire me. No! But because it is hard to come up with them now. There are so many of you out there who inspire me daily. Not only through what you write but also by commenting on my posts and the exchange we have through those comments:
Unfortunately I can not nominate the bloggers, who nominated me. It would just not make sense. But they would have been the first ones I would have nominated myself. Including them I would have been able to nominate 15, but heySo do me a favor and head over to these blogs and check them out. Thank you!
If you want to check out what I had to say last time I got nominated and which blogs I chose then, head over here. Again, thank you all so so much!