I got nominated for two awards again and it really puts a big smile on my face. Especially because I have not been nominated for those awards so far.
Real Neat Blog Award Rules:
1. Put the Award Logo in your post (Done)
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you (Done)
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs (Done)
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Here are the questions I’ve been asked and their answers:
1) Do you ever bother about what people think about you?
Yes, I do, as much as I try not to… I still care. But I have to say, I can handle it much better than I used to years ago.
2) Rate WordPress and social-media on a scale of ten
Let’s give it an eight, as there always should be room for improvement and as I sometimes have my moments where I get a bit annoyed by feeling so drawn to it…
3) What was the real purpose of starting a blog?
Honestly, I just wanted to find back to writing. And I did. The last 4-5 months were awesome and I am glad I started blogging finally.
4) Have you ever tried to spam people for increasing the hits on your blog?
Not on purpose and sorry if you feel I did. I would not like that.
5) How do you rate blogging as a career opportunity?
I never looked at blogging as a career opportunity. I believe it is not as easy as it used to be. I don’t think it is easy to become a professional blogger and earn money from it. But I feel like it is a good tool to promote what you are doing.
6) Have you ever hit on your fellow blogger? (This is the kinky one)
No, it’s just not my style.
7) Observing the current situation all around the world, Do you think that the world needs a makeover?
Yes, it does. But it’s nothing new, I believe. There is a lot of bad stuff going on (was it ever different) and it is time for that to change. How? If only I knew…
And here the rules for the Premio Dardos Award:
And now let me shake and mix this all up a little bit. I want to try something new here. For all of you out there, who ever made it on one of my picks of the week lists: I nominate you for both awards! Because you posts I chose back then were neat and that makes you blog neat. And I definitely felt it is creative and original. So if you see this, feel free to answer the following questions:
1) How would you best describe yourself?
2) Do you feel sometimes pressure to get more views or visitors on you blog?
3) How do you come up with your posts?
4) If you would have the power to change something in this world, what would it be?
5) Who would be your absolute dream guest blogger?
6) If you would be a child, what would you do right now?
7) What is your favorite public holiday?