How exciting! Another award! I feel so honored. It is so nice to see how much you seem to appreciate my blog. Thank you so so much, all of you! And a special thank you goes out to A Champa Tree for nominating me for the Sisterhood Of The World Award!
Now, let’s get to “business”:
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. Done
2. Put the Award logo on your blog. Done
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you. Coming up
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Coming up
5. Nominate seven blogs. Won’t be easy…
Here my questions to answer:
1. What do you like to tell the readers through your blog?
I guess that we all are in the same boat. We all struggle and we all fight our little battles. But no matter what giving up should never be an option, no matter how big the obstacle. There is always a way.
2. Which is the most beautiful post that you would like to revisit from time-to-time (could be from your blog or any other blog)?
I honestly can not point my finger on one. There are so many. And if I see one I reblog it or I mention it in my Picks Of The Week.
3. One topic that you can write endlessly on..
A little while ago I would have said my kids and being a mom. Now I would say life in general, what we encounter, how we deal with it, how we try to solve it. I feel my blog is evolving into a direction I would have not thought it would go. It’s good, you know.
4. Your favorite song of all time. Share a few lines with us please!
And again, I can not put down one song. Not because I am lazy. I love to hear my daughter sing. I think she has a beautiful voice and I so hope she keeps singing. She makes up songs and I am usually very impressed about what she comes up with. She is only little but already so wise…
5. Your favorite movie and why?
I love all the kids movies. From Frozen to How to Train a Dragon to The Guardians and so on. The have a message, they make you laugh, they are fun and there is no violence.
6. What is this one thing that you do first thing in the morning 🙂
I go to the bathroom 😉 And then I make breakfast for the kids and tea for me. Very often my son is already up by the time I am ready so I give him a big hug and kiss. And then when little Missy shows up she gets a big hug and kiss.
7. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
I would love to make people more peaceful.
8. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
My family. My husband, my kids. Being the family we are. Going through thick and thin together.
9. What is your most treasured memory?
The birth of both of my kids.
10. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
Spending it with my family (and friends) and being healthy and happy. I feel that very often in our life we get frustrated with things that don’t go the way we would like them to go. And we forget what we actually have. For me a perfect day is when I can go to bed, knowing that everyone I care about is healthy.
Wow, they were good questions. Now I need to come up with some questions for my nominees…
Here are my questions:
1. If you could travel to the future, only to one specific time, when or what would it be and why?
2. Who do you consider the most influential person in the world?
3. Do you speak more languages than your mother tongue? If yes, how many and which one(s)?
4. What would top your bucket list right now?
5. If you could be an animal for a day, which one would it be and why?
6. Who is your favorite Character in a book, TV Show or Movie and why?
7. What advice would you have loved to have been given when you were young?
8. Are you happy?
9. What is the question people as on a regular base which annoys you the most and why does it annoy you so much?
10. Which quote you feel could have been written for you or your life?
And now for my nominees:
Again thank you all for always coming over and commenting and liking and just being inspiring!