… me? Seriously? Again? Wow! I feel so honored. Thank you so much, Erika, for nominating me for this amazing award. I really appreciate the nomination. So let’s get going:
To the rules:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you and come up with the same amount of questions for your nominees.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Here are the question I was asked and my answers (not easy, not easy…):
1. What makes your day a good day?
There is always something good you can find in a day. In the end, what makes a day a good day for me, is when I can spend the evening with my family and kiss my husband and my children goodnight, knowing that they are all healthy.
2. What is your biggest achievement to date?
My children. Being called the best mom in the world makes me super proud and happy and even though I sometimes ask myself if I’m doing it right, I know that I must be hearing this from them.
3. What song would head the soundtrack to your life?
That’s a tough one… There are so many songs that would describe parts of my life… Maybe in a way ‘Free’ by the Rudimentals. I think this song is all about being slightly different than others but feeling happy about it. And knowing that you are free to be different in whichever way. Honestly… I just like the song and I had to come up with one, right 😉
4. What situation was the most challenging in your life?
Losing everything that gave me/us “security”. In moments like this it’s hard to stay focused and to keep going.
5. What experience was the most encouraging in your life?
Being able to get through the tough times and not losing faith in myself, in us. Walking towards that light at the end of the tunnel although in the beginning I couldn’t see it.
6. What female person was the most inspiring in your life?
A close friend on mine who taught me to grow up and to believe in myself and in my abilities.
7. What female person was the most challenging?
8. What female person would you like to meet in person (no matter if dead of alive)?
9. Do you have a quirk which fits the typical women clichés?
I get grumpy on certain days. If we are out of chocolate then too, it gets dangerous…
10. What is the most important item you take along on vacation?
My laptop. A couple of years ago I would have said a book but now I read on my device.
For the Sisterhood of the World Award I nominate:
Some of you might have previously accepted this award already. Maybe I even nominated you before and maybe you are an award free blog. Of course you don’t have to participate in this, just look at it as my appreciation for your great work.
And now to my questions for you:
- If there is an obstacle in front of you do you try to go through, around or over it?
- Water, beer or wine?
- Sweet or savory?
- What is the one thing you never leave your home without?
- The top 3 things on your bucket list?
- If you would have to pet-sit a snake or a spider, which one would it be?
- Which song do you really, really, really not like?
- In which sport would you wish to win an Olympic gold medal?
- Which one is your favorite movie?
- What role would you like to play in this movie and why? Would you like it to be reality?
Thank you all so much for your ongoing support. I really appreciate it. Have a great week and lots of fun with this little challenge 🙂