How very thrilling to be nominated again for a great Award. I appreciate your nominations so much, as it is a sign of you appreciation for my blog, for what I write. Thank you so much, Jack’s Mom’s Blog, for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the Blogger who has nominated you
- Put the Award Logo up on your blog
- Share 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers
I admit, sharing seven interesting facts about me is always a bit of a challenge. And today it’s an even bigger one, as I feel I’ve shared the most interesting ones already previously (check out my award posts here). I will not go back to the previous posts and check what I’ve already said, so I might repeat myself. I hope you don’t mind…
- I usually make myself a cup of coffee before sitting down blogging.
- That first cup of coffee usually gets cold before I have the first sip as I forget drinking it while reading and / or writing.
- Our cat is blind but you wouldn’t guess it watching him walking around the house or the backyard. Well, as long as he is concentrated. Otherwise he bumps into stuff.
- I like dressing up for occasions. I’m a jeans and t-shirt girl though.
- I would love to have a clone tomorrow as my son has a competition and my daughter a soccer game, both at the same time. I want to watch them both…
- When I was a child I used to suck my thumb.
- I’m shocking in finding gifts for my husband.
Now to my nominees:
I’m not getting to the 15 bloggers I’m supposed to nominate…
Anyway. I hope you will enjoy your weekend and make some great memories. Have fun, hug your loved ones, tell someone close how much they mean to you. And please keep blogging.