How wonderful! Another Award to call my own :-)! When I received the Versatile Blogger Award for the first time I couldn’t stop smiling and it’s absolutely the same right now. I so want my blog to be versatile and not just be stuck in one corner and receiving this award tells me that I’m on the right path. Thank you so much, Erika, for nominating me for this award. Coming from someone as versatile as you it means even more to me.
First of all to the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog. Done
- Next, select 10-15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (might I add they must be super-cool and totally deserve the nomination)
- Nominate those 10-15 bloggers for the Award — you may include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things/facts about yourself.
Well, then let’s get to it. I will start with point 4 first.
1. I’m not big with make-up. I use mascara on a daily base but that’s it. I struggle with lipstick. Most of all because I’m never sure which color would be right for me.
4. I agree that arguing with me is sometimes like getting arrested: Everything can and will be used against you…
5. I don’t like to argue. But if I do, I like to be right.
6. I like to think that I’m a patient person. But I also know that I’m not in certain moments.
7. I’m a strong believer in working hard for what you want and then you will get it eventually.
Now to my nominees (and believe me they’re all super duper awesome):
I hope you enjoy those blogs as much as I do 🙂