I’ve written a very long post about multiple awards I’ve received over the past couple of days and thought that it would be it for a little while. As, you know, there was a lot of love and you can’t just think that it will go on like this. So I was sitting back a little bit with a huge smile on my face when suddenly… suddenly there was this comment popping up. A comment written by Iridescent Spirit. And right away I thought “oh! I haven’t visited that blog in ages!”. So I was eager to see what the message in the comment would be. And surprise, surprise! Another Award nomination.
I honestly don’t know what to say. I feel so happy about all the love that is coming my way right now! Thank you so much, Iridescent Spirit, for nominating me for the Sunshine Award. It’s my very first nomination for this award and I’m really keen to get to it.
So here are the rules:
• Thank the person who nominated you. Done
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you. On it
• Nominate a few other bloggers. Getting there
• Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated. Looking forward to this one
• Notify the bloggers on their blog. Will do
• Put the award button on your blog. Done
Here are the questions I was asked and my answers:
1. Did you start your blog with a certain purpose? If yes, then did you reach it?
I just wanted to get back into writing again. I wanted to create a little world for myself something I could do for me that felt similar to the work I did prior to our move to Australia.
2. What did you gain with your blog you are the happiest for?
I think the one thing I gained and I’m happy for is the knowledge that I can write something on a daily base and that people seem to like my little place and what I have to say. I’m also massively thankful for the community I’ve found here and the virtual friendships that were created. It’s such a blast to do it and to be here.
3. Do you believe in fate? Does it have anything to do with your blog?
I believe that things are meant to happen. You can call it fate. Does it have anything to do with my blog? Maybe… I guess I will find out 🙂
4. Does blogging affect your personal life? If so, then how?
I think it does. As I do something that I truly love on a daily base again, I feel like I’ve gained something back that was lost in the last couple of years. Don’t get me wrong, spending time with my children is the best thing ever. Nothing tops that. But everyone should have a little bit of my time, that little space where you can go to to regain energy. And writing does that for me. It doesn’t matter that I’m not earning money from it. At least not now. I just feel there is another little purpose in my life now. And I appreciate it.
5. What would you like your blog to be known for?
A place to go and enjoy yourself. Maybe get some inspiration from, a smile, a chuckle or learn something you didn’t know so far.
6. What are your life goals?
Continuing to live a happy life with a happy family. That’s all that counts for me.
7. What do you look for when reading another blogs?
Inspiration, a smile, a chuckle and learning something I didn’t know so far 😉
My nominees are:
And here are my questions for you:
- Your three best advices to your kids?
- What would you love to have known when you were a teenager?
- Would you lie to your children in order to protect them?
- If you could swap bodies and personalities with one person for a day, who would it be?
Looking forward to reading your answers. Have fun 🙂