Another award to call mine. This time it’s the Brotherhood of the World Award which I got nominated for by the beautiful Raphaela from Hummingbird Redemption. Thank you so much for showing your appreciation for my blog by awarding me.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award. Done
- List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog. Done
- Answer the questions set to you. Looking forward to it
- Nominate around ten bloggers. Ok
- Create your set of questions for your nominees. On it
Here are the questions I was asked and my answers to them:
1. Your favourite phrase?
I’d say my favorite phrase would be a question. It’s the “Hi, how are you?” question. I love to see people and it’s a good conversation starter.
2. Where do you do most of your writing?
Sitting at the dining table on my laptop. It’s kind of my office 😉
3. Do you play music or prefer silence when writing?
I actually prefer silence. But it’s spare here… Sometimes I do like to play music while writing but I need to be in a certain mood and the song must have been with me all day already.
Here are my nominees. I decided to try to nominate only male bloggers of blogs I like and who have been supporting me for my short little journey of blogging:
And here are my questions to my nominees:
- Sweat or sour?
- Early bird or night owl?
- Summer or winter?
- What’s your most important tradition?
- Who would you want to be stuck on an island with?
- Bungee jumping or white water rafting?
- Which mythical creature would you like to have as a pet?
- Favorite number and why?
And that’s it. Looking forward to reading all your answers. To my nominees: If you don’t know each other just yet head over and check each other out. There’s a lot to discover.