There’s a brand new award being handed out in the blogosphere! Or at least I think it’s brand new… It’s called the Entertainer Blogger Award and I was nominated for it by the most amazing Erika Kind. You should really head over and spend some time checking out her blog if you don’t know it yet. It’s so versatile and inspiring. A good place to hang out. Thank you so much, Dankeschön, Erika, for nominating me! So much fun 🙂
Here are the rules for this award:
- Write a post with the award picture. It’s happening right now…
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and, most important of all, ENTERTAINING! Okay
- Add these rules to the post. Done
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog! Of course!
- Answer these questions:
- Why did you want to start a blog in the first place? I wanted to get back into writing. And I wanted to see if I could write every day. And it developed into so much more…
- What is your favorite book? Such a difficult question for me… I am a book browser. I look at them and then pick it because they seem to be right. I guess I really enjoyed reading the Snow Child (by Eowyn Ivey). But I could not really pick one favorite book ever…
- What do you dislike the most? Toxic people, intolerance and disrespect.
- What is your favorite food item from the mall? Junk food…
- What is your favorite pass-time activity? Spending time with my family outside.
Now… as I’ve accepted a couple of awards recently and nominated a couple of blogs I feel like I would repeat myself here. As we are getting really close to the end of the blogging101 course I’ve participated in again, I thought it might be a good idea to celebrate this award and the successful participation in bloggingU with a little party.
You know my parties. They are pretty cool, right? There’s always music, food and wine if you like.
Instead of nominating bloggers for this award, I would like you guys to drop me a line in the comments and mention
- a short introduction of your blog
- a link to the one post you think is so far your best or most important
- and a link to the blog you consider the most entertaining.
If you do this, you will not only have a great networking opportunity but you will also be nominated by me for this award, if you like to accept it.
Let’s have some fun and do some inspiring networking 🙂