What an honor to have been nominated once again for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by Erika Kind, who I consider a true friend in this blogging community. It’s already the third time I’ve been chosen for this award (see the other posts here and here).
This is what the creator said about the award: The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenters, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just a someone who follows and comments regularly.
Blogging is so much more than simply writing posts on a regular base. It’s about reading what others have to say and sharing your thoughts with them on the subject they have an opinion on. It’s about being supportive and open minded, lifting each other up and just being a decent human being. At least in my books. In that sense this award nails what it’s all about: Sharing your thoughts not only in your own posts but also in your comments.
Rules for the award:
- Accept the award with thanks.
- Give your readers 5 facts about you.
- Nominate other bloggers and let them know.
I loved Erika’s take on sharing 5 facts and I’m going to follow her idea and share 5 facts about how I see loyalty:
- Being loyal means being honest and being there for the people your loyal to.
- It means standing up for what is important for you. You need to be loyal to yourself in order to be able to be loyal to someone else. if you are not true to yourself you can’t be honest with others.
- When I say I’m your friend then I’m your friend. I will always be there for you. That means as well that I will tell you honestly what I think of things, even though it might be hard for you to hear. I will not tell a lie to you just to please you.
- Never will I let anyone push me or the people that are important to me around. The dragon in me will be awaken if you try to hurt the ones that I love.
- I will stick to my values no matter what.
I’d like to nominate the following bloggers for this lovely award:
Thank you all for visiting my blog, liking my posts and writing all those inspiring comments. It’s very much appreciated :-). All I can do now is share this little clip with you from one of my favorite dragons in the movie world.