When you see me outside dancing around like a young girl, with a big smile on my face, then it’s not only because the weather makes me happy and the fact that it’s spring. It’s also because I got nominated for the Liebster Award from a blogger I only just recently met. How fantastic is that. Thank you so very much, Single Mom Unschooling, for your token of appreciation. You should definitely head over and check out her blog.
- What’s one thing you’ve learned from blogging?
That I can write on a daily base and people actually like and respond to what I write. Also that there is an amazing community out there and that you don’t have to know someone in real life to consider that person a friend.
- Who do you most admire?
People who stand up for what they believe in and do it in a peaceful and fair way.
- What activities do you enjoy?
Being outside. Spending time with my family. Cooking, working out. Sports. Dancing. Hiking, swimming. Eating. That list will go on and on and on…
- Favorite place to be?
Wherever my family is, especially on the beach 😉
- Where do you do your blogging?
At home, on my laptop, sitting at the dining table.
- What could be your theme song?
- Favorite book and/or video game?
Not really big into video games… and books… I love many of them. A good Grisham or Dan Brown would do the trick…
- Coffee or tea?
Depends on the time of the day… Tea first thing in the morning followed by coffee mid morning.
- What is your biggest fear?
Losing my family.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What’s your favorite movie?
At the moment definitely “Inside Out”
And now I guess it’s up to list my nominees and my questions:
My questions to you are:
- What was the last concert you’ve been to?
- Your favorite song?
- What annoys you the most?
- Your favorite food?
- What freaks you out?
- Fashion or sport?
- What can you hardly say no to (or whom)?
- Sweet or sour or both?
- Red, white or bubbly?
- Would you rather be the superhero or the sidekick?
- What kind of superpower would you like to have?
Can’t wait to read all your answers. Have fun and enjoy the day 🙂