Star light, star bright,
The first star I see tonight;
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight
I was nominated but the wonderful blogger MariaJob, who I’ve only just met, for the Starlight Blogger Award. If you don’t know her blog yet, head over and check it out. It’s full of great tips and inspiration. It’s always exciting to be nominated for a new award. So here we go…
These are the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post. Done
2. Answer the 3 questions given to you. Will do
3. Please Pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you. On it
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
Please don’t delete this note: the design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter is a Copyright image you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo (Author of Yesterday After Blog)
Here is my Q&A:
1. What is your greatest fear? Losing my family, the people I love the most.
2. If you had to create a public holiday for the world, what day would it be, why and what will the day stand for? It would be a Be-Kind-Be-Happy-Spend-Time-With-Your-Loved-Ones-And-Appreciate-The-Good-You-Have-In-Your-Life-Day
3. Post a picture of your favorite food. Okay, here we go:
I have to stop now… It would go on and on and on… Covers quite a bit: Bacon, spinach, salad, vegetables, fruits, eggs, sweets… as I said, I could post heaps more but it would go over the top… missing chocolate here… pasta and bread… quinoa and rice… potatoes. And of course a good glass of wine…
Now to my nominees (of course, if you are award free blogs, don’t feel like you have to accept this award):
I’ve also been nominated by the lovely blogger Straight From Heart for the One Lovely Blog Award. As I have accepted this award previously multiple times I take the liberty to just give a huge shout out to Rohit and say “Thank you so much!” Please head over and check out his blog.