Outside it’s a grey and very windy day, rain just seems around the corner, maybe even a thunderstorm (let’s keep our fingers crossed!) as the temperatures are actually pretty high. While outside the sun is not really shining, in here it’s nice and bright. The Sun is shining inside of our house.
Just been over to Eric’s Blog All In A Dad’s Work and discovered that he has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. What a nice surprise. Now, Eric, you might think that I’ve copied your intro to your award post, as it sounds pretty much the same. I admit, it made me giggle to read it over on your blog and if I wouldn’t know better, I’d think that you live just around the corner. Well, anyway… Let’s get to the actual award post:
The rules are simple:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you. Done
- Answer the eleven questions from your nominator. Getting to it
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer. Okay…
Here are the questions Eric asked his nominees:
- Which flavor of ice cream best represents your personality?
Represents? Oh boy…
- What is your go to alcoholic beverage?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7IYR_rELyEBUBBLES! And if the bubbles are out white or red wine will do too 😉
- What is your least favorite housework chore to do?
Cleaning. Normally I clean when I have to. Sometimes I do even if I don’t have to, but that’s usually not a good sign (don’t get me wrong my house is not dirty…) When I clean and it’s not really necessary my family usually hides when I start cleaning when it’s not really necessary. They know I’m upset and try to stay out of my firing zone…
- Where is your dream vacation to?
Hawaii, then Hawaii, then Hawaii and then Hawaii. Maybe Canada too…
- If you could be a bird, which would you want to be?
I’d love to be an eagle…
- What’s one thing another blogger taught you?
I can’t simply pin point it on one blogger and one thing. There are so many amazing people out there who teach me new things every day.
- What is your favorite way to kill time?
- Which fictional character would you like to bring to life?
Maybe Toothless from “How to train a dragon”… I’d like to have my pet dragon. Or the dragon from “Never Ending Story”…
- What was your best/worst subject in school?
Worst definitely Math and Physics… best was everything related to languages.
- Would you rather have an extra arm or an extra leg?
As a mom I would like to have both on certain days. But actually I’m pretty happy to have a working pair of each.
Now to my nominees:
And here are my questions for my nominees:
- Could you spend 30 days without any electronic devices?
- Would you rather go hike in the Himalayas or go deep see diving in an exotic place?
- Who would you want to be with on a deserted island if you would be stranded there for at least two months?
- What do you think would be your best skill if you’d be stranded on a deserted island?
- What is the major thing you know you teach your children?
- What gets you to a boiling point (besides hot water of course)?
- What calms you down the fastest when you are really angry?
- How often do you hug a day?
- What would be your ultimate dream destination if you would win a free trip with all expenses covered for you and the entire family?
- Which animal are you the most afraid of and why?
- Do you have that one best friend and for how long do you know each other?
Can’t wait to read all your answers 🙂