This is truly epically awesome! I got nominated for a very new award (at least I think so) created by Paul. I’ve only met Paul thanks to Anand from Blabberwockying, who has nominated me for this amazing award. You should definitely check out both blogs, if you don’t know them just yet. They are both truly epic too!
The rules for this award are actually pretty simple and yet they feel slightly tricky to me:
- I know you are Awesome, tell us why.
- You are my friends and tell us about others.
- Be creative. It’s alright if you can’t be.
- I give no questions to be fully answered but let yourself go here. Thank you.
So I guess I have to be creative and come up with something here…
- Why am I awesome? Tough question and really not for me to answer. I tell you what makes me feel awesome: It’s when you guys come over and like my posts. It’s when something I’ve written gets your feedback. Because when it gets your feedback it was worth being read.
- Please tell me about other bloggers you find awesome. I would love to see a link to their blog in your comment on this post. For me every single one of you reading this right now is awesome. So please treat this here again as kind of a blog share and leave a link to your blog in the comments. But don’t forget to include a link to someone else’s blog too.
- Is this creative enough?
- Why am I not listing bloggers to nominate them for this award? Simple: Everyone of you who comments on this post is automatically nominated by me. Please accept this as my nomination and write a post about it. It would make me feel even more awesome 🙂
It’s Sunday afternoon over here already, so the weekend is slowly coming to an end. For most of you Sunday is still in your future, so please make the most of it and spend it with someone and something you truly love.