I’ve seen quite a bit of this world so far. I was lucky enough to travel to some pretty great places. But there are still so many I’d like to visit. I once tried to create a little list of places I’ve visited. And while I was on it I was constantly humming the following song:
Why? Oh, don’t ask me. Maybe because of the thought that if you travel from New York to Rio and then to Tokyo you traveled around this globe. I’ve done that in a way.
I covered Switzerland (how hard is that…hehehe… Liechtenstein too, but not sure if that really counts, Erika?). I’ve been to Germany, Austria, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary and the UK. I’ve been to the USA (New York, Florida, Colorado, Illinois, California and Hawaii), to the Caribbean, to Brazil, to Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong), to New Zealand and covered a lot of Australia.
As I said, that covers the world with a net in a way. And still there are places missing I really would love to see.
- Canada: Oh I would so love to head to Canada. Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver but also Newfoundland.
- I’d love to go to Montana… and heading to Alaska would be pretty awesome too.
- I’d love to go back to South America and head to Argentina, especially Patagonia. But I’d also like to go back to Brazil, head to the Pantanal again and also go and see the Foz do Iguaçu.
- I’d love to go to Scandinavia. Go check out Sweden, Finland and Norway.
- I’d also love to go to Croatia.
- And Africa…
There are so many places in this world I’d like to see. So many beautiful places to discover and places I’ve seen to re-discover with the family. Up there is only a small list of places I’d like to go. A list that I want to tick off one by one.
Until then, I appreciate what I’ve already seen, the memories I have and the stories I can tell.
Inspired by the Daily Post Daily Prompt – The Wanderer