Look at this! A new award in my collection 🙂 How awesome is that? It feels like an early Christmas present. Thank you so much, Astrid, for nominating me for this award. It’s the perfect post to write today.
To the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, including link to their blog
- List at least 5 things (more is better) that you are thankful for
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers (more is better) who you are thankful for – check they are willing to accept this award
- Optional: Display the Grateful Blogger Award badge in your award acceptance post
Here are the 5 things I’m incredibly thankful for:
- My family: They are simply wonderful, supportive and a great motivation and inspiration. My kids make me smile when I don’t feel like it. My husband picks and lifts me up when I need it, but he also lets me pick and lift him up when he needs it. All of them showed me what love truly means.
- My life: I have my ups and downs like everyone else has and sometimes my life offers me challenges. But all in all it’s a great life and I definitely don’t peek over the fence because I’m jealous of others.
- The beach: It’s the place where I find my peace. Watching the waves, listening to them and simply being there makes me happy.
- The people in my life: Every single one of them. Even the ones that annoy me. All of them are there for me in their specific way. They teach me something and make me go further.
- Last but not least: I’m thankful for being me. Yes. I know that sounds crazy, right? But you know what? I think, I’m pretty great. And every now and then I have to remind myself that I’m great. I’m grateful for the person I became and still are growing into. I like where I’m heading. Of course there are some things I need to work on but hey: That’s the challenge, right?
Nominating 5 bloggers I’m grateful for will be the hardest part of this post. I’m thankful for each and everyone of you out there who have joined my journey so far. Without you I wouldn’t grow as much. You all inspire me and you all make me move forward. I’ve said it so often, this community is simply amazing and I’m thankful for being a part of it. I do, though, want to mention a couple bloggers here. There are different reasons why I’m extremely grateful for having you guys in my life now. I will not mention them, but I’m sure you all know exactly why…
As I said: I’m grateful for all of you, who have visited my blog, who still visit it, who like and comment and inspire on a daily base. I’m grateful for your posts, your way of thinking.
Thank you all so much!