Thank you so much, Itsgoodtobecrazysometimes, for nominating me for another Versatile Blogger award. A while ago I almost decided to go award free but to be honest, I think it’s actually pretty fun and you keep learning things about your blogging friends through the awards. So I decided to keep going.
- Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog. Done
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice. Getting there
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination. Okay
- Share seven different facts about yourself. On it
Honestly, coming up with facts about me that I haven’t shared before is pretty hard. But of course I try:
- I once cooked tadpoles in a pot on a fire. But I didn’t do it on purpose. It still haunts me.
- Friends of mine once gave me a hamster because they thought I miss all the animals we had when I moved to go to University. I felt sorry for the little guy and bought a bigger enclosure for him. One night, during summer break, he somehow escaped and landed in the mouth of one of my mother’s cats (I spent summer vacation with my parents and brought him along). He survived but I had to give him medicine. 1/4 of a drop… yep. Try to only give 1/4 of a drop… He lived a long life (in hamster years). As much as I liked him, I would never ever buy a hamster for anyone. They are nocturnal (only up during the night) and in order to be able to enjoy their company you have to wake them. I thought that was mean and decided to just let him live his life they way he wanted to… so not a good pet for your kids.
- I’m very forgiving
- I would have loved to become a marine biologist
- I hate being late. Really do.
- I’d love to see the Earth from space but I would never want to go to Mars.
- I do have a six pack but I hide it pretty well 😉
And now to my nominees. I always struggle with this list. But I’ll give it a shot:
Well, I know that’s not 15. But I still hope you head over and check the blogs out.
Enjoy your weekend 🙂