I’ve been invited to participate in the 3 Day, 3 Quotes Challenge once again. This time by the lovely Karen from Vanbenschoten.
The rules are pretty straight forward:
- Post a quote each day for 3 consecutive days
- (alternatively you can share all 3 quotes in one post)
- Invite a blogger with each post to participate too
- (alternatively you can invite 3 bloggers in one post)
- And of course thank the blogger who invited you (and link back to the blog)
I love a good quote and decided to participate once again. I chose to share quotes from fellow bloggers with you guys. They were all left as comments on some of my posts.
Today’s quote was shared by Grandfathersky, who I’d like to invite to participate in this challenge:
As we grow older, our hearts mature and our love becomes like coals, deep burning and unquenchable.” – Bruce Lee