There are two good things I’d like to tell you today: The first one is, that I won a pretty cool writing competition it it brought a huge smile to my face that a short story I wrote actually got nominated the best one out of the ones sent in! By winning this competition I won the chance to guest blog on J.A. Allen’s blog and I will put the link to the guest post up on my blog as soon as it’s done. My head’s already in overdrive thinking what I could write about…
And now this one! Another nomination for the Real Neat Blog Award! Thank you so so much, Rob, for nominating me for this amazing award. The week couldn’t start better!
Here is what I need to do:
- Put the award logo on your blog. Done
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you. Looking forward to it
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs. Done
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs. Will get to that one
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.) See below
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Most of my visits come from the US, followed by the UK, Australia and Canada
- What is your favorite sport?
Depends on if you mean doing or watching? I love horseback riding, running, playing and watching tennis, soccer, ice hockey, skiing, Taekwondo… I love sport in general.
- What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
I can’t really point one out. There have been many great moments so far. Some tough ones, but many beautiful ones.
- What is your favorite quote?
- What was your favorite class when still at school?
I loved languages. German, English, French. Math… not so much 😉
- Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
Sticking to who I truly am…
- What musical instrument have you tried to play?
The guitar but never seriously enough… one thing that I regret. But hey, it’s not too late 😉
Instead of nominating bloggers for this award, I’d like to invite you all to check out my blogger meet & greet and share your link there. There are already a great group of bloggers who shared the link to their favorite posts and believe me, there are some really good reads to check out…
Thank you all so very much for supporting me on my blogger journey! It’s such a blast and besides connecting with so many fantastic people thanks to this blog I also feel like I learn so much on every day, thanks to the posts I get to read.