Oh it took me a while until it clicked and I knew what “K” word I’d like to highlight in (a) picture(s) for Let There Be Peace On Earth’s 26 Weeks Letter Challenge. Funny, right, as an Australian it should be so totally normal… What else to pick besides a Kangaroo? Yes, of course, a Koala.
The rules are pretty simple:
- Create your own interpretation and title it: “26 Weeks Letter Challenge:”
- Tag your post to the weekly challenge so others can see it and play along.
- Get you post in before the following weeks challenge.
- Use as many pictures as you like representing the weekly letter.
- Use archived or new pictures. Let us see what you have…
- Have fun with it…
And for the ones that don’t know it yet: Kangaroos can actually do harm, so be careful when you approach them in the wild…They might rupture your fake boobsThey might rupture your fake boobs… or this: