The rules are pretty simple:
- Create your own interpretation and title it: “26 Weeks Letter Challenge:”
- Tag your post to the weekly challenge so others can see it and play along.
- Get you post in before the following weeks challenge.
- Use as many pictures as you like representing the weekly letter.
- Use archived or new pictures. Let us see what you have…
- Have fun with it…
This time around I immediately knew which pictures to post. The first one is called a Lampion and is one of the typical decorations for Swiss National Day besides the Swiss flag and the flag of the canton you life in (or all the cantons of Switzerland) and the second picture is taken in Hong Kong.