A huge thank you to Sharon, who is blogging over at Element for nominating me for a very new award, the Miranda Sings Award. I love being nominated for awards like this. It’s just such a nice little token of appreciation. Please head over to Sharon’s beautiful blog, if you have not discovered it yet. It’s a truly inspiring place, full of positive vibes.
So apparently Miranda sings. Hhmmm, see, I didn’t know that. But I was trying to find out a little bit about this award but couldn’t find any info about it. I promise I keep looking. Anyway, she seems to be pretty original, this Miranda person 🙂
The rules are simple:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. Done
- List seven things you love about yourself. Okay
- Nominate and notify seven other bloggers of this award. Will do
- You can’t nominate the person who nominated you. Got it
- Don’t forget to display the award in your post. Done
Uff… sure happy I don’t have to post a video of me singing. I think I might lose a couple of you guys if I’d do that… or maybe you’d lose it if you had to listen to me…
I have to say listing 7 things I love about myself is not easy as well… I actually struggle to come up with good things about myself. I’m a bit harsh on myself usually. I guess that’s what this task is about. To look a little bit closer at yourself and be nice to yourself. So let’s try it:
- I love my will to pull through difficult situations…
- I love that I love to hug people I like…
- I love that I’m a welcoming person…
- I love that I’m a bit of a helicopter mom… hey, you got to look after your kids, right?!
- I love my discipline to workout…
- I love how I commit to something…
- I love the friends I have in my life. I feel your friends reflect who you are…
Well, that was not easy but also not as hard as I thought it might be.
Now to the 7 bloggers I’d like to nominate for this award:
Out An’ About
But I Smile Anyway…
I understand that some of you might be award free or super busy or simply only just recently accepted this award. So please don’t feel obliged to participate. Nominating you is my way of showing my appreciation for what you blog about and all your support for my blog.
I also would like to say a big thank you to Grubbs n’ Critters and MariaJob for nominating me for the Happiness Tag once more. I will not write a new post about it as you can find my recent post here but I’d like to add one more song to the list of my happy songs.