If you are just a little bit like me you love to take pictures. And every now and then there are a couple you believe are worth sharing with others. I decided to head out into the WordPress jungle and look up a couple of Photography Challenges and found this one.
I like the idea of sharing three of my most favorite pictures each month and decided to give it a go (although this month I’m totally besides the dates mentioned in the guidelines…).
For those of you interested, here are the guidelines:
- Every 15th of each month there will be a post here on Keeping Myself Busy announcing the opening of the month’s challenge.
- Post by the 28th of every month three pictures you took that month and tag your post with myfavphoto. Don’t forget to pingback (link) to the month’s post, or the event’s page.
- Post the link to your blog post to the comment section of the month’s post, so other bloggers can easily find it.
- Search the tag myfavphoto on your WordPress reader or read the comment section of the month’s post and find other people who have posted to the event.
- Give feedback by telling them which of the three was your favorite.
- With permission, on the last day of each month, I’ll share the three pictures from the bloggers participating that month that had the most likes.
So here are my favorite shots of July. All of them taken on one of our hikes in our beautiful country side. I would love to hear which one you like best (Did you know that some of my pics are available as prints in my Etsy shop?)