It’s always a wonderful thing to be recognized. Although we of course do not get a real award of trophy but being nominated for one of the many wonderful awards out there is always an honor. For me it symbolizes appreciation and I’d like to say thank you to The Bag Lady for nominating me for another Mystery Blogger Award. A special shout out also goes to the creator of this award, Okoto Enigma who describes her award as follows:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Rules For The Nominees:
- Display the award logo on your blog. √
- List the Rules. √
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. √
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. √
- Tell your readers three things about yourself. Okay
- Answer five questions from the nominee. √
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers. Alrighty then…
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. Got it…
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question. Got it…
- Share the link to your best post. Wow, that’s not an easy one…
Three things about me… hhmmmm….:
- I love birds. All kind of birds. Except Emus. They freak me out…
- I’m sort of afraid of heights, you can get me up everything but I struggle to go back down…
- I can’t stand Pingu… (do you know who Pingu is???)
Here are the questions The Bag Lady asked:
1. Who is your favorite author?
I love Dan Brown and John Grisham books. And Paulo Coehlo’s too. Honestly, I sometimes just start reading a book and if I like it I continue. I loved Vanessa Diffenbaugh (The Language Of Flowers), Eowyn Ivey (The Snow Child).
2. Who is your favorite news reporter?
I’m a huge fan of Waleed Aly
3. What is your favorite song?
At the moment I love Castle from Halsey. It just resonates with me…
4. What is your favorite dish/food to prepare yourself?
I love salads and as we are heading into summer it’s something that I often eat. Actually I always eat salads… A dish that I really love to prepare for myself and myself only would therefor be a salad, maybe with some chicken and quinoa too. If I cook for my family I have another favorite dish but it’s something that I would not put the effort in to make just for myself.
5. If you could be any person alive or dead, who would it be? Weird enough?
I know this probably sounds a bit weird but I’m actually very happy with who I am and I would not want to be anybody else even for a day.
To my nominees:
For those of you who have actually made it all the way down here: Consider yourself nominated and leave a comment letting me know if you accept this nomination. You all are simply fantastic, every single one of you. If you would care, you wouldn’t read this. Because you care you deserve the nomination.
And here are my questions:
- What’s your most favorite dish and who cooks it best?
- White Christmas or Christmas on the beach?
- What is your most favorite Christmas tradition?
- Roadtrip or 5-Star Resort vacation?
- What’s was the best advice you were ever given?
Have fun and I can’t wait reading your answers 🙂