There are things in this world that put a smile on my face. One of them is the sun, a beautiful sunrise or sunset. And another one is an award nomination here in the blogging world. What a wonderful token of appreciation, especially if it comes from a lovely person like Chelia, whose blog I’m only about to discover. Now if the two come together and create the Sunshine Blogger Award I simply can’t stop smiling. So let’s do this…
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog That’s done…
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
Looking forward to…
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
Will try to…
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
And that is done too…
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
Jeans… definitely jeans. And also yoga pants. Yep, I love my yoga pants and I wear them proudly, even if I’m not doing yoga…
- Who do you call when you’re really sad?
My husband. Maybe my mother-in-law but most of the time I don’t want her to worry. But my husband is definitely the go to person. He gives one of the best hugs (probably third best right behind my son and my daughter…) and manages to either cheer me up or just hold and support me when I need it.
- How many siblings do you have?
- Where did you go on your last vacation?
My last trip was to Switzerland. In a way it was a vacation. In a way it wasn’t.
- What was your favorite subject in school?
Languages. French, English and also German. I loved it. Still do. I still wonder why I’m not learning more languages. Seems like I’m just too lazy…
- What’s the most expensive thing you own?
I’m not sure. I don’t think I own anything really expensive. The things I value the most are not things but people. And I don’t own them.
- Do you have any pets?
We are happy owners of two small dogs, a blind cat, two bearded dragons and a couple of fish.
- Tell me about an embarrassing moment?
Can I be lazy and simply tell you to head over to this post and read my answer to the same question there??? Yes? Cool, done 😉
- What Youtube channels do you follow?
- If you could have been born in a different time, what would you choose?
See, I’m really boring if it comes down to things like this. I like where (and when) I am and with who I am. I don’t want to live in any other time or be anyone else. Even if it’s just for a day.
- What do you keep in your nightstand?
The book I read, my alarm, my phone and a water bottle.
And now we reach the moment where I’m supposed to nominate bloggers I feel deserve this award. I will refuse. Not because I think nobody deserves it but because I believe everyone does. You all bring sunshine in someone’s life thanks to the posts your write and the thoughts you share. So rather than nominating a handful of bloggers while leaving out others I would invite you to visit my meet & greet and leave your link there. No rules attached. Just go there and connect.