So many places to discover, so many paths to follow. I love heading out and discover new places, even if it is just a new track in an area we’ve been before… I love that The Which Way Challenge let’s us share they many ways we can discover a place, the roads, streets, tracks, paths we take.
It’s all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, signs, etc. we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
There won’t ever a topic to this challenge. All you need have is the “way” visible and the main focus of your photo. Here is a list of acceptable “ways”:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and tarmacs
- Ferry’s, canals and locks
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind 💨 vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs