Here are the rules for this challenge:
- Head outside and snap a picture of your most favorite Christmas decorations in the neighborhood
- Write a short post about why you this specific decoration is your favorite and how Christmas decorations make you feel
- Post a picture of the decoration
- Link back to this post (pingback)
- Last entry on December 26th (Midnight AEDT)
- I will reblog your post in return and will decide on a winner of this challenge by letting my readers vote in the last week of December.
Did I forget anything? Oh yes! Please feel free to share this with your readers. I’d love to see as many pics as possible!
- MCDC – Christmas Leg Lamp (12/22/2015)
- MCDC – Colorful (12/20/2015)
- Momma’s Christmas Decoration Challenge (12/19/2015)
- MCDC – Lights (12/18/2015)
- MCDC – Christmas Market – B&P’s Shadorma and Beyond – The Circular Poem (12/17/2015)
- MCDC – Finally! Our Christmas Lights Within The Snow! (12/16/2015)