Emma’s Blog, Science At Your Doorstep, is a very new one and yet it’s not. Emma was blogging under the name of Perse before on Far Beyond The Stars. For a long time she has been writing amazing guest posts for me and I’m thrilled to witness her new journey with her new blog. I am really excited that Emma will continue to write posts for me on occasion.
A long time ago I asked her some questions to be able to share a little bit more information about this blogger:
How would you best describe yourself?
I’m adventurous, creative, and fun-loving but when I’m dead serious, I’m dead serious.
Why are you blogging and what is your blog about?
I started my blog seven months ago as a way to efficiently publish my novels. I write fiction, essays, informational posts on astronomy, and poetry, and I do some astrophotography and landscape photography of my adventures.
What is your strength and what is your weakness?
Focus is both my strength and my weakness, depending on what I’m focused on!
What makes you really happy?
If I could have my telescopes, my thirst for adventure, my horse, my skills as a novelist, and my family all in one life, I’d never ask for anything else.
- Guest Post—The View from Totality (9/5/2017)
- Guest Post—Beyond the Event Horizon (8/22/2017)
- Guest Post—Tilt and Climate (4/23/2017)
- Guest Post—Collision of Science and Belief (3/17/2017)
- Trees: A Shocking New Population Count (3/22/2016)
- Guest Post – Politics and Spaceflight: Get Out of My Way! (2/21/2016)
- Guest Post – More on Black Holes: From Where the Universe Came (1/24/2016)
- Guest Post – Can We Mine a Black Hole? (12/20/2015)
- Guest Post – Pluto: Pioneer of the New Era (11/22/2015)
- Guest Post – Hubble: Still Chugging Along (10/18/2015)