What a nice surprise to have been nominated for another Mystery Blogger Award. This time it was a very new found blogging friend, The Depth Of My Love, who nominated me for the award and I’d like to thank you so much for this!
A big shout out goes to the creator of this award, Okoto Enigma, who came up with a really nice way of showing appreciation to other bloggers.
So let’s tackle it 😉
It seems to be the time. The time I get my little nods and pats on the back from all of you. There’s another Award in my virtual cabinet now, another beautiful gesture. This time it comes from a blogger I’m yet to discover myself. Actually, it was so interesting to read her acceptance post, the answers she gave and the facts she shared. It’s fun to read things like this when you don’t “know” the blogger just yet. Thank you so much, Wordsmith Observations, for nominating me for another Liebster Award 🙂 I truly appreciate it and I can’t wait to read more from you over the next weeks and months.
My virtual friend Rob (Art By Rob Goldstein) nominated me for the blogger recognition award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog. Done
- Display the award on your post and write about it. Done
- Give a brief history on your blog itself. Okay
- Offer a piece of advice to new and upcoming bloggers. Okay
- Select 10 other bloggers you wish to nominate. Going to
I know that some of you are not too keen on blogger awards. Sometimes it also feels like a bit of a task to follow the award rules. Personally, though, I love those awards. It’s a little pat on the shoulder, a little sign of appreciation. Thank you so much, A Bit Of A Geeky Mom, for nominating me for yet another Versatile Blogger Award. Don’t stop reading now, it’ll turn into a little party…
My beautiful blogging friend Rob Goldstein nominated me for the Champion Award. You really need to visit Rob’s blog. Not only will you find deep and honest posts but also wonderful, colorful and inspiring artwork. He is a true champion of the blog world in my books.
Once again I got nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank you so very much, Be The Best You, for nominating me for this lovely award. I truly appreciate this a lot. Please head over and check out her wonderful blog. It’s sure worth browsing and reading.
To the award rules:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you. Done
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award.
- Create 11 questions for them to answer and notify them.
Here are the 11 questions I was asked and my answers to them:
- What is your favorite TV show? Oh that is a good question. I love watching the following shows: Castle, Hawaii 5-O, Criminal Minds, Psych, Republic Of Doyle and all NCIS shows. And of course The Big Bang Theory. You gotta love Sheldon…
- Which hot beverage do you prefer: coffee, hot cocoa, or tea? I like all of them very much. Tea in the morning and maybe late at night, coffee during the day and hot cocoa when I’m cold.
- What is your favorite color? Bright pink and if it would be a color black…
- How do you get to work (ex. public transportation, your own car, carpooling, etc.)? Public Transport if possible.
- What is the weather like right now where you live? It is nice and warm, slightly over casted but sunny.
- What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not working or doing something else you have to do? As I don’t have a full time job or a full time part time job I will consider being a SAHM as my “job” in regards to this question. So if I don’t spend time with the kids and don’t do whatever I have to do then I love walking along the beach or going to a park. I love being outside.
- Do you prefer cats, dogs, or another kind of pet? I love them all.
- What is one place you have always wanted to visit? Canada, Alaska, Scandinavia. There are so many places I’d like to visit.
- What color eyes do you have? Depends on my mood…
- If you were in the circus, which act would you rather do: walk a tightrope or tame the lions? I would definitely choose the lions.
- What type of movie is your favorite to watch? All Pixar movies…
Now to the questions I like to ask:
- If you would be look after an athlete, what would you suggest him or her if they felt really down?
- What do you consider the most important job in the world?
- If you’d have unlimited funds, what would be the first thing you would purchase?
- If you could freely choose any person in this world, who would you make the world leader?
- Please finish this sentence: After a hard day I like to…. to relax.
- What would be your ultimate dream destination for a dream holiday?
- If you would have to or would be given the opportunity to move country, where would you move to?
- For how long do you know your best friend already?
- Is there one thing you would never do, even for your best friend?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in your life so far?
- What can you absolutely not tolerate?
As I chickened out last time in regards to nominating bloggers I guess I can not really find a way around it this time… So here are my nominees:
One, two, three: The first eleven bloggers to answer the questions in the comment to this post will automatically be nominated. Now quick, do it 😉
It’s been two weeks every since Element has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I love being nominated for all those awards as it shows me that what I do here is somehow appreciated. Thank you so much, my friend, for this little pat on my back! You have a beautiful blog yourself and I can only hope people will come over and check it out too.
So let’s do it, shall we?
It’s shaping up to be a beautiful and most probably rather hot day today. The sun is shining, not just outside but in here too. Thanks so much, Grubbs n Critters, for nominating me for another Sunshine Blogger Award. Have you visited this fun blog yet? No? You are seriously missing out on something. To give you an idea what you might miss out on, here’s the beginning of her About page:
“When life gives you lemons, ask for kiwis. Make that a PURPLE kiwi. Change your mind 3.28 seconds later. Demand for the lemons back. But! Without the lemon inside. Then ball your eyes out because the lemons are not pink.
Insist on only pink lemon. No, wait. Don’t want lemons anymore. Not the normal, oval ones. Just lemons. But octagonal. And pink.
Wait. What are those lemons doing in the cats’ litterbox?!”
A pretty fun way to start an introduction of yourself and your blog, don’t you think?
Anyway… Please head over and check out Grubbs n Critters. I’m sure you won’t regret it.
And now to the award itself (I’m super excited…):
Outside it’s a grey and very windy day, rain just seems around the corner, maybe even a thunderstorm (let’s keep our fingers crossed!) as the temperatures are actually pretty high. While outside the sun is not really shining, in here it’s nice and bright. The Sun is shining inside of our house.
Just been over to Eric’s Blog All In A Dad’s Work and discovered that he has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. What a nice surprise. Now, Eric, you might think that I’ve copied your intro to your award post, as it sounds pretty much the same. I admit, it made me giggle to read it over on your blog and if I wouldn’t know better, I’d think that you live just around the corner. Well, anyway… Let’s get to the actual award post:
How very excited to be nominated for another One Lovely Blog Award, The Liebster Award and the Creative Blogger Award again. I really don’t know how often I’ve accepted these awards already but each time I get nominated it brings a smile to my face. It’s such a great sign of appreciation. So thank you so so much, Fabulous With Glitches (One Lovely Blog Award), Blabberwockying (Liebster Award) and Between Two Tides ( for the shout out! If you don’t know these blogs yet, please head over and check them out.