I’ve said it a couple of times before: Nothing beats being nominated for one of the amazing blogging awards out there. Yes, I agree, they sort of mean “work” when you accept them but it’s nice work.
Thank you so very much, Confessions Of A Reborn Girl, for nominating me. If you don’t know her blog yet, please go and check it out. At least read her answers to the questions she was asked for her award acceptance post. They are truly inspiring, just like the rest of her writings. I just had a quick look at the questions she is asking and I can’t wait to answer them!
Seems to be the time for awards again. Not sure why but I got nominated again for a Liebster Award and I’m so totally thrilled! Thank you so much, Niki, for thinking of me! You should definitely check her blog out. I love what she writes about and the way she does it.
It seems to be the time. The time I get my little nods and pats on the back from all of you. There’s another Award in my virtual cabinet now, another beautiful gesture. This time it comes from a blogger I’m yet to discover myself. Actually, it was so interesting to read her acceptance post, the answers she gave and the facts she shared. It’s fun to read things like this when you don’t “know” the blogger just yet. Thank you so much, Wordsmith Observations, for nominating me for another Liebster Award 🙂 I truly appreciate it and I can’t wait to read more from you over the next weeks and months.
Once again I got nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank you so very much, Be The Best You, for nominating me for this lovely award. I truly appreciate this a lot. Please head over and check out her wonderful blog. It’s sure worth browsing and reading.
To the award rules:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you. Done
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award.
- Create 11 questions for them to answer and notify them.
Here are the 11 questions I was asked and my answers to them:
- What is your favorite TV show? Oh that is a good question. I love watching the following shows: Castle, Hawaii 5-O, Criminal Minds, Psych, Republic Of Doyle and all NCIS shows. And of course The Big Bang Theory. You gotta love Sheldon…
- Which hot beverage do you prefer: coffee, hot cocoa, or tea? I like all of them very much. Tea in the morning and maybe late at night, coffee during the day and hot cocoa when I’m cold.
- What is your favorite color? Bright pink and if it would be a color black…
- How do you get to work (ex. public transportation, your own car, carpooling, etc.)? Public Transport if possible.
- What is the weather like right now where you live? It is nice and warm, slightly over casted but sunny.
- What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not working or doing something else you have to do? As I don’t have a full time job or a full time part time job I will consider being a SAHM as my “job” in regards to this question. So if I don’t spend time with the kids and don’t do whatever I have to do then I love walking along the beach or going to a park. I love being outside.
- Do you prefer cats, dogs, or another kind of pet? I love them all.
- What is one place you have always wanted to visit? Canada, Alaska, Scandinavia. There are so many places I’d like to visit.
- What color eyes do you have? Depends on my mood…
- If you were in the circus, which act would you rather do: walk a tightrope or tame the lions? I would definitely choose the lions.
- What type of movie is your favorite to watch? All Pixar movies…
Now to the questions I like to ask:
- If you would be look after an athlete, what would you suggest him or her if they felt really down?
- What do you consider the most important job in the world?
- If you’d have unlimited funds, what would be the first thing you would purchase?
- If you could freely choose any person in this world, who would you make the world leader?
- Please finish this sentence: After a hard day I like to…. to relax.
- What would be your ultimate dream destination for a dream holiday?
- If you would have to or would be given the opportunity to move country, where would you move to?
- For how long do you know your best friend already?
- Is there one thing you would never do, even for your best friend?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in your life so far?
- What can you absolutely not tolerate?
As I chickened out last time in regards to nominating bloggers I guess I can not really find a way around it this time… So here are my nominees:
One, two, three: The first eleven bloggers to answer the questions in the comment to this post will automatically be nominated. Now quick, do it 😉
Last week has been super exciting in so many ways. It has been great in my blog world too as I’ve been nominated from a couple of you for awards. Most of them I’ve already accepted prior and therefor decided not to go through the entire procedure again. But I figured I might mention you all in this post and answer the questions you asked.
Wow! After I got nominated for “One Lovely Blog Award” and “Liebster Award” a couple of days ago, I am thrilled to let you know that five more bloggers nominated me for those awards (4 for the “Lovely Blog Award” and one for the “Liebster Award”). I know this sounds a bit weird, but I really really hope I did not forget anybody. Otherwise please send me a big shout out!
Wow, this is pretty exciting to be nominated again for an award. I really appreciate it. It seems like some people out there really like my blog. And this makes me so happy 🙂
Thank you so much, Lifestyles with Lia, for nominating me for the Liebster Award.
Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Post the award on your blog (Done)
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog (Done, and please go check it out!)
- Write 11 random facts about yourself (Oh my…)
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions