I seriously don’t know how I deserve this. Another Sisterhood Of The World Award. I feel so honored. Thank you so much, Gale, for nominating me and the kind words you used. I love your blog and the way you support other bloggers. How you stand up for what’s right, no matter the consequences. The world would be a better place if there would be more people like you.
You would think I should know the rules by now. This must be my 5th Sisterhood Of The World Award… but I actually had to look up the rules again.
As I’ve not been asked questions, I thought I might copy an idea I’ve seen today in a post of another blogger, Wafflemethis.
These 10 questions will also be the questions I ask my nominees. So here we go:
- Would you?
- Why not?
- With whom?
Feel free to combine these little words with what makes the perfect question for you. Here would be my answers:
- Why? Well, why not? Why not trying? There for sure is a good reason. Otherwise it wouldn’t make sense.
- What makes me mad? Toxic people. I have no patience for toxic people. They have no room in my life.
- When? There is always a right time for a hug. Always!
- How? It really doesn’t matter how. What matters is that you did it and played fair.
- Nature is where I find my inner peace. In the arms of my husband and my children.
- If… combined with what one of the most tricky questions ever. What if! Don’t ask that question. You will never really know…
- The people I love the most are my children and my husband. I would never want to be without them.
- Yes, I would give my life for them.
- Why not? Why wouldn’t you be able to achieve something great? You can do it. You just have to believe it! You ask my why, I ask you why not!
- Needless to say, always with my family.
To my nominees. It’s actually getting more and more difficult after having accepted a couple of awards over the last weeks. And Gale has actually covered a couple of the ones I would have listed next.
So to you, my loyal follower: If you are a sister and I have not nominated you for the Sisterhood Of The World Award just yet, drop me a line in the comments and I will put you down as one of my nominees.
And here are the Blogs I would add as nominees to this post: