Thank you so much, The Crafty Lady In Combat Boots and My Life In Words for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. This makes me really happy and it such a boost for me. Thank you for basically showing me that I am on the right track with what I do here.
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you. (Done)
- List the rules and display the award. (Done)
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7-15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. (Done)
Okay… here we go again… 7 things you don’t know about me yet…
1. I got teased a lot as a child because of the color of my hair (red)
2. I love watching Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, The Flash, Arrow and Criminal Minds
3. Criminal Minds actually freaks me out but I feel like I learned a lot from it as well…
4. I will never share a picture of my kids on social media. There are also no pictures of me on my FB site. And I get really, REALLY angry when other people put pictures of my kids online without asking first. I don’t put them up, so why would I like others to put them up? I will then make them take the pics down. I always ask first, if it is okay for the parents for their kids to be in a picture with my kids, before or after I took the pic. And I will tell them, that those pictures will not go online.
5. I am a big fan of Krav Maga and will hopefully take up the training again soon.
6. If I would win a ton of money in the lottery, I would not want to change much in my life. I might buy another pair of jeans (as I love jeans) and maybe another pair of heels, but other than that… nope. Would put some money aside for each of the kids, would donate some and make sure the rest is well invested and will last forever. I admit, I might look into buying a house. But nothing crazy. Just finally not renting anymore 😉
7. I never colored my hair. And although I am approaching the mid 40’s I only just recently discovered a white hair (yes, red heads go white apparently and not grey). And you know what? It is not bothering me (yet). Not a fan of botox and all that stuff (if not needed).
Now for the hard part. I have to admit, my head is spinning at the moment, as I just put up my picks of the week and mentioned my favorite blogs for this week. So my brain is sort of stuck there. Please don’t be offended, if your blog does not pop up now. As I said, my mind is still in my previous post (picks of the week)… But I will try:
1. I admit, I only just discovered this blog right now. But her post about “What the world needs now” touched me and inspired me: It Goes On
2. Artists4Peace is featuring a lot of different bloggers, who have a message about peace. I am not the Hippie at all, but this world needs a couple of pinches of peace…
3. Grief Happens for keeping it up (and inspiring me for my post about cleaning…) 😉
4. Although I’ve just mentioned her in my picks of the week: Her blog is inspirational to me: Insight From A Woman’s Heart
5. View Pacific just shared a post which made me immediately think of the word “inspiring”
I am really struggling now. There are so many blogs out there. And they inspire me. So many of you, who deal with a lot and handle it so well. And that is inspiration, you know. I might just leave it here and add more blogs as I go. Sorry, for not being able to put up 7 or 15. It is a work in progress, I promise 😉