It is probably because my first language is not English that I find myself very often in situations, where I just use words in a way they should not be used and that creates some strange moments and some laughter.
I thought, why not collecting stories similar to mine. I know some of yours first language is another than English and I also believe (or hope) that it does also happen to English speaking people… So do you have a funny story about using words the wrong way to share?
How about you join me and write a post about something you experienced, link it back to this page and tag it with “I Can English”.
- A Small Embarrasing Lie, also known as my start in business (2/18/2015)
- Green behind the ears (1/29/2015)
- Cock Please (1/21/2015)
- Would You Like To Share Your Story? – I Can English (12/17/2014)
- I Can English – Mixing It Up (11/19/2014)
- I Can English – When You Suddenly Don’t Find The Words Anymore (11/5/2014)
- I Can English Wednesday (10/29/2014)