I was wondering lately if the seal also asks itself which way to go on occasion or if it’s always clear to it where it wants to go…
This challenge is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, etc. we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
I’ve shared my thoughts before about how life changes when you as a couple have your first child. When 2 become 3.
It’s a big dynamic changer, don’t you think? Suddenly your life evolves around the tiniest and youngest member of the family. You no longer have priority. Your needs are second. Add to that the exhaustion that comes along with being a first time parent and you most likely find yourself wondering how you got to the point where you are at and admit that you would have never thought you’d feel like this ever.
It’s Share Your World time again. As you know I don’t participate in many blogging challenges on a regular base but this one I really enjoy and so I don’t want to skip it. I find it pretty amazing that Cee manages to come up with good questions week after week. It’s not as easy as it sounds. Have you paid attention to interviews? Have you realize how often people ask the same question over and over again? It’s because they run out of ideas of what to ask. So kudos to Cee. Now let’s see what she’d like to know this time around…
I finally found my way back to Jennifer Nichole Wells’ One Word Photo Challenge. This week she is asking for “Fox” and it made me immediately think of my horse back in the days. Horses of her color are called foxes in German. It’s that deep copper, that warm red of the color of the fur.
Each Sunday, JNW posts a new word. Use the word as a starting point for your creativity. Look through your image archives, or create a new photo, painting, drawing, story, poem etc. that you feel fits the theme.
- Create a new post on your blog titled “One Word Photo Challenge: (current week’s topic)”
- Include an image or images that you feel fit the theme
- Tag your post with “One Word Photo Challenge” so that others can find your contribution
- Have fun!
We are all awesome in our own unique way. It doesn’t really matter what other people think, you know. All that matters is what they ones that really care of your think. And if you’d ask them, they would tell you that you are awesome. So take this on board. Believe in it. Believe that you are awesome!
So let’s do this. Let’s kick off this week with a positive thought. By sharing something good, something that made you happy or you are looking forward to .
- Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
- Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
- Share this post and invite your followers as well.
Before I share my good thing how about we cheer ourselves on a little bit? Is that all? No way! Common, I know you got more of this in you! Cheer for yourself! Because you deserve it! And another round! And another one! Doesn’t that make you feel good?
I think we have one more round of cheering in ourselves. Just one more. And when you are done, here is what I’m going to share with you today:
“I enjoyed a couple of beautiful walks last week along the beach. It helps me reconnect with myself, with nature but also with my dad who has passed away 15 months ago. It was so beautiful to smell the ocean, to feel the sand under my feet, listen to the tiny little waves splashing. And just being myself. And when I then on one of the days got to see the seal taking a break on the beach from it’s journey my day was perfect. It’s not something that is normal around here. So it was a special gift. Something I truly appreciated.”
Hop on over to Danny’s blog and share your link with some great bloggers. Always a good way to connect. Please comment on Danny’s blog.
It’s the Meet and Greet weekend everyone!! Strap on your party shoes and join the fun!
Ok so here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone!
- Edit your reblog post and add tags.
Feel free to leave your link multiple times! It is okay to update your link for more exposure every day if you want. It is up to you!
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new blogs to follow.
See ya on Monday!!