One? Two? Three? Yes! Three! Three for me! Three award nominations. How very wonderful! Thank you so much Continuing With M.E. and Ninjaprooved and My Crazy Life for nominating me for the Premio Dardos, the Liebster and the Brotherhood Of The World Award which I of course very happily accept. Let me quickly get to the rules for all of them:
Award Rules For The Premio Dardos Award:
- Include the Premio Dardos Award Picture and the name of the person that nominated you (Include a link to their blog) Done
- Nominate 15 other blogs and notify them! Will follow at the end of this post
Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Post the award on your blog Done
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog Done
- Write 11 random facts about yourself Getting there
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award Will follow at the end of this post
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions Hurray 🙂
And last but not least the rules for the Brotherhood Of The World Award:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award. Done
- List the rules and display the Brotherhood of the World Award logo to your post. Done
- Answer the questions sent to you. On it
- Nominate (around ten) bloggers.Will follow below
- Create your set of questions for your nominees. Ok
I guess all I need to do for the Premio Dardos Award is nominating others which I will do at the end of the post so I will get right to the Liebster and then to the Brotherhood Of The World Award.
Let’s get to the 11 facts about me first:
- I have freckles
- I love my freckles although in my first year living in Australia a woman said to me how sorry she feels for me that I have to deal with freckles… it was one of those WTF moments…
- When I was in first grade I desperately wanted to have my ears pierced. When I then went with my friend and watched it happen to her I decided to wait for a little bit longer.
- Eventually I got my ears pierced. It’s the only part of my body that I got pierced and I don’t have any regrets.
- I don’t have a tattoo but was very close to getting one.
- The wildest thing I’ve done in my life so far was hydrospeed. I still consider it wild although it’s actually really awesome and soothing. At least I thought it was. I would do it again in a heartbeat.
- Top 5 cities I’d like to visit with my family in the next years: Paris, Barcelona, Seattle, Vancouver, Rio De Janeiro and there are plenty more.
- I’d like to be a bird or a dolphin for one day.
- I’d like to be the wind for one day and just go everywhere…
- I had a really creepy dream about a snake the night before last.
- I like snakes. But not in my dreams.
And here are the questions asked in the nomination for the Liebster Award:
- Whats your favorite Movie Oh that’s a really difficult one. I like a lot of movies. I’d say it’s “Inside Out” at the moment.
- Do you have any real bad habits like eating after Midnight or leave the Toothcream open? Me? Of course not! I’m perfect, didn’t you know? … I have many bad habits. Always finding an excuse for a second glass of wine is one of them. And eating too much chocolate too…
- Did you ever get arrested? Nope. Never. Seriously.
- You sure you still with me here? :p What? Where? Who? 😉
- Whats your favorite Meal? I love meat. And pasta. And vegetables. And potatoes. And cheese. Pizza. And salad. Love salad. And bread. And chocolate. No favorite meal really. I just like to eat. I love a good meal.
- Self cooked or Fast Food? Fast food is fun sometimes but I prefer a self cooked meal over fast food. Always. Much healthier and so much better.
- Are you a Minion Fan? And which Minion would describe you best? Oh yes I am 🙂 Not sure what this ones name is:
- Did you ever write a Bucket List? Nah, thinking about it now, are you? 🙂 Nope, I actually never started to. But yes, thinking about it. But then why writing stuff down to try to do later if you can try to do it now? We kind of try to do things now. Some are possible, some are not. So we talk about what we would like to do and then we try to plan it and make it happen.
- What would you take with you on a Camping Trip? You mean besides the tent and the entire equipment like sleeping bag and mats and so on? Mosquito spray, sunscreen and board games or card games.
- Do you have a favorite Book right now?
I hate to admit it but I have not read a book for a while now… bad, right??? Last one was “Adultery” by Coelho but I didn’t really like that one. I loved “The Snow Child” by Eowyn Ivey, “Gone Girl” by Gillian Flynn and “Someone Else’s Fairytale” by E.M. Tippetts. And I will be excited to see my novels out there one day…
- Whats your Goal with your Blog, or is it a Day to Day thing for you?
See, that’s kind of a tricky one. I’m not really sure. Is it to write again on a regular base? Yes. Is it just because I love writing and sharing my thoughts? Yes. Is it to get inspired by others? Yes. Is it to read all kind of different thoughts about things that are out there? Yes. Is it to find the confidence to write a book? Yes. Most of all now, after almost a year of blogging and tons of feedback, it’s about inspiring people too, about sharing things and maybe in doing so helping others in whichever way. This turned into so much more than it was ever meant to be and it’s exciting to see where it’s going.
And here are the questions asked in the nomination for the Brotherhood Of The World Award:
- If you could of personally witnessed anything what would it be?
World peace. Although I’m pretty sure it will never happen, as there is too much money and too much of a power play involved. But you should never give up hope, right?
- Where were you three hours ago?
Walking in the park with my dogs and having a conversation about life of mothers with a random stranger.
- Who is your hero?
Everyone who does something kind or looks after others, the world and animals.
- You can pick one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would it be?
I seriously don’t know… There are too many I’d like to ask questions. Maybe someone who could tell me who really shot JFK? I’d like to know actually…
- If you joined the circus what act would you do?
Let’s see… I don’t think I’m funny enough to be a clown… And then I don’t like heights too much… not keen on animal shows… so I would probably be the assistant of the guy throwing knifes… or of the magician… I guess… or I’d be an usher…
- What do you think Victoria’s secret is?
I actually wondered that too… I think she might be overweight, maybe totally unfit and not comfortable in her skin… And that’s why her angels are all skinny, fit and confidently good looking, although as we all know there are so called “real” women out there too who totally rock her lingerie line. Can I ask you guys something? Why is it that he term “real women” is used for bigger women? I know models seem kind of un-real, but they are still real women… and what about all the girls and women out there who are skinny and fit and good looking but don’t work as models? Are they not real? Every woman is real, right?
And here are my questions to the bloggers I’m about to nominate:
- Princess or Knight and why?
- Which mystical creature would you like to have as a pet? (Seems to be my favorite question…)
- What flavor of ice cream is your favorite?
- Which is the one food you don’t like to eat but eat anyway?
- Would you rather travel back in time or into the future if you really had to?
- Would you choose to time travel if you could?
- If it would be possible, would you travel to space?
- If you could turn into whatever you like to be in this world for a day, what would it be?
- Who would you want to be out in the wild with and why?
- What’s the one feature you’re looking for in your partner for life?
- Have you found the love of your life and if yes, why didn’t you share your story with me for ‘Couples’ yet?
I hope you’ll understand that I will not nominate 26 bloggers here, as I might not be able to come up with that many. For my nominees: Please consider yourself nominated for both of those awards (or whichever you prefer). If you have an award free blog and just look at this as a sign of my appreciation. Here we go: