Oh wow, another award nomination. What a week this has been so far. Thank you so much, Ritu, for nominating me for this beautiful award. It’s my first nomination for The Infinity Dreams Award. Infinity and dreams in one award… pretty inspiring. If you would ask me what my one dream for infinity would be, I would tell you that I’m already living it with my family. But hey, that was not the question, right? So let’s get to it.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 7 dreams of yours.
3. Nominate bloggers and set questions for them.
Looking at the second rule I wasn’t really sure if I should tell you about dreams I have during the night or dreams I have for my life. I checked Ritu’s post again and she took the way I would choose and mentioned dreams for the future, for her life. So I will go with this too. My 7 dreams are:
- Watching my kids grow up into respectful, smart, happy and healthy adults
- Get my books off the ground finally and sell them successfully
- Earn (or win) enough money to have a secure future for us but also line one up for the kids
- Being able to hold a grandchild in my arms
- Always be welcome in my children’s future homes and families
- Grow old together with my husband
- Always see the beauty in life and find a reason to laugh
And now it’s about nominating other bloggers and as a question to them (hey Ritu, you forgot about that one… hehehehe…). So here are my nominees:
Erika Kind – What do you do to make your dreams come true?
Estelea’s Blog – You’ve lived in many places. Which one would be the place you wish you could settle down for good?
A.PROMPTrebly – If you would win in the lottery (and I mean big time), what is the first thing you would buy?
Faraday’s Candle – What would make you say: “Never in my wildest dreams would I have expected it”?
Spanishwoods – When or where do you usually start dreaming about the future?
Mother Hen Diaries – Do you think your dreams will also be in a way the dreams of your children?
Nonsense & Shenanigans – Where do hope to be one year from now?
Can’t wait to read you answers and also to find out about your dreams. Have fun and enjoy this award 🙂