It’s been two weeks every since Element has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I love being nominated for all those awards as it shows me that what I do here is somehow appreciated. Thank you so much, my friend, for this little pat on my back! You have a beautiful blog yourself and I can only hope people will come over and check it out too.
So let’s do it, shall we?
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Done
- List the rules. Done
- Display the award on your post of the award. Done
- List seven facts about yourself. About to
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them. About to
So you’d like to read seven facts about me… This seems always the hardest part of the rules as I really don’t want to repeat myself but also don’t want to list some things. So let’s see what I can actually come up with…
- I hate it if work is not busy. But right now at least it gives me the chance to catch up with my blog… Honestly, I can’t stand it if I get paid for just sitting there. I like it when it’s busy. I feel like I’m worth the money paid then.
- I have realized how much I’ve missed doing what I used to do over the last couple of weeks. Now it’s about figuring out if there is a way to get back to it on a more frequent base again.
- I love the interaction with people.
- I appreciate the weather at the moment as it is not too hot but just very nice and warm.
- I’m nervous as I will soon see people I have not seen for a long time and I wonder how it will turn out.
- I think that some friendships are meant to last a lifetime. Some are not. There is no way you will be able to tell. Only time will tell…
- I have freckles and I like them 🙂 (I’m pretty sure I’ve shared this fact already…)
Nominate 15 Bloggers… I don’t want to pick. So how about we just put it out there: You are all nominated! Yes! You, and you. And you too!